Thursday, February 17, 2005

Getting started

Well, I'm not sure about this. I don't really know what I am doing, and I'm not sure if I'll keep up with this, but now I can at least respond to my dear friend's blogs, and maybe, just maybe, I'll turn out to be really great at keeping this updated and it will turn out to be more effective than my attempts at what turn out to be not-so-monthly e-mail updates. I'm really just discovering how this works, so here goes...

1 comment:

rebstar said...

HEY!!!!!
this looks great so far!
i am SO THRILLED that you have joined the blogging world; you won't believe how fun it is--and i bet you'll start to wonder, as a friend and i said last night, "what did we ever do before this?" (or "how did we ever live without it," or something like that...) :) hello, hello, hello!!!