Saturday, February 19, 2005

Jace's haircut

Jace had a haircut today! He was so good, he sat on a step stool and let me buzz his hair with the razor, and he even let me get the front with scissors. It was definitely the best haircutting experience we have ever had! It's pretty short, but it looks the best it ever has because he sat through it so well! I am going to try to figure out how to attach pictures of it. :-)

3 comments:

rebstar said...

you did such a great job!! and it sounds like jace did, as well. i can't wait to see the cut in person! :) these photos are GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Jace is so cute I wish we could play with him. Love you all Peg

Anonymous said...

Jace is a beautiful boy, I can't wait to meet him and Thomas in March.