I realize I have not done a very good job of keeping up with this - sorry about that. I have lots of things to update about, but I wanted to let everyone know of our new business venture! :-) I have started my own business as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. My mom sells Mary Kay and she recruited me when she was here on vacation. I am excited about it and I think that, with the support Thomas has been showering me with, we could do very well with it. We held a show while my mom was here and my first show will be on Tuesday evening. I am a little nervous but mostly excited. I enjoy doing it and although I realize it might take me some time to get this far, I would love to be able to get to the top! I love the product and I enjoy working with people, so I really like it! I have a website if you'd like to visit it:
www.marykay.com/cooper_beth (there is an underscore _ between cooper and beth if you can't tell)
I have been trying to talk to people and make contacts and have been doing better at talking to strangers than I thought I would be! Anyway, the boys will be home in a few minutes so I should get dinner on!
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment