Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Well, I figured I better post some pictures of Jace's Christmas! We actually celebrated Christmas the week before (so we could take the tree down and pack things up), BECAUSE (in case you don't know yet) we are moving! Grad school didn't work out for Thomas, and since I never did get a teaching job here, we are both going through the newspaper looking for dead-end jobs that we don't want to do anyway, waiting for our big breaks to come through, we figured we might as well do that somewhere around family. SO, we are cutting our losses here, packing up everything and moving to Oregon, where my mom, sisters, neices, and basically that whole side of my family live. We don't know for sure what we are going to do there yet, but we didn't know what we were going to do if we stayed here either, and I am ready for Jace to get to know some of his family. So we will only be here until about the 15th of January, and then we will be spending about a week, driving our car and a U-Haul out to Oregon.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! We spent the real Christmas packing, as we plan to do over New Year's. :-) Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: