Monday, March 28, 2005
Happy Easter!
I thought that I would share our Easter day with everyone. The following are some pictures that we took yesterday. When Jace was eating breakfast, I set up his basket in his room. He was so excited when he came in there, to see all of the new toys. The soccer ball is one of those bean-bag types with the stretchy outside that is so popular now, he LOVES it. He immediately started throwing it up in the air (the only soccer ball that he's seen before is at the playground we go to, and that is what the boys do with it to entertain him). He also loved the basketball hoop (I couldn't believe I got almost all of this stuff at the Dollar Store...) and the stacking and sorting toys. Then, of course, the chocolate bunny. While he was napping, we put an M&M or a jelly bean in each of his plastic eggs and "hid"/placed them around the living room. When he woke up from his nap, he used his basket from that morning to collect the eggs. Kristine and Vance came over for the "egg hunt" and they brought Caesar, their dog. Caesar first discovered that the eggs opened and had candy inside. Once he did things got very exciting. He was popping them all open and both he and Jace were eating the candy as quickly as they could. It was fun. On the downside, Jace is, once again, sick. We took him to the doctor today, and he has ear infections in both ears. He's doing pretty well, however, he's a trooper. Spring Break is over, we start back to school tomorrow. I am already holding my breath for summer break to begin. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, please comment or e-mail and share your Easter stories with us, we'd love to hear them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment