Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Jace is sick... again...

Well... Jace was having a lot of trouble breathing, was coughing a lot, and had a low-grade fever when he woke up. So, I took him to the doctor today, and, you'll never guess... croup AGAIN! I am worried because he has yet to have had a bout of croup that did not turn into pneumonia pretty quickly, and I really hope he doesn't get pneumonia again. I wish the weather would level out. Today it was beautiful, warm and sunny and someone told me that tomorrow it might snow. I really think that has a lot to do with it. Probably not as much as day care, but I'm sure it contributes. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know. We're hoping it will be over quickly and that he will stay healthy through the rest of the winter (which seems to be lasting forever). Love you all. Please keep our little guy in mind. I will update soon with any progress.

3 comments:

rebstar said...

Oh dearest, I am so sorry to hear about the little critter. :( please know that i'm praying for him and you and t. i'm praying especially that this will NOT turn into pneumonia or anything else, and yes, for him to remain healthy for the rest of this season and the seasons to come! please let me know what you need...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jace is sick AGAIN. Isn't there something the Dr's can do so it doesn't keep coming back? Hope he gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi honey. Surprise! I'm so sorry that Jace is sick again. Poor baby! We love you honey. Mom and Dad