Thursday, August 10, 2006

interview update

Well - I have had a couple of interviews. With school starting a week from Monday, you can imagine how intensely anxious I am. I have only had one job offer, and it was for an instructional assistant (the only position she had available) which means less than half of a teacher salary. We could not live on that, so I had to turn it down, as gutwrenching as that was. I could make more money substituting. I have another interview TODAY (Thursday) at 4:00. I am so nervous I am sick from nerves. If anyone reads this today, please say a prayer for me. It is a fourth grade position, which I would LOVE, but there are over a thousand applicants and only a few positions (only one left in the district at this time). I'll update soon!!!

1 comment:

McOxen said...

Our prayers are with you guys. We miss you so much!

With love-