Wow - for those of you who don't know, today I am experiencing a heightened sense of anticipation as we approach tonight's programming. Tonight, TWO American Idol contestants are being sent home and we will be down to the top 4. I have been more wrapped up in this season of Idol than most simply because we actually get FOX. We get about 10 channels automatically because we have cable internet, and FOX is one of them. So - now that Sanjaya is finally gone (that was a serious source of frustration for me, considering he was SO NOT talented, and other contestants, who were much more talented (esp. Gina) were getting voted off first). I almost swore off the show when Gina got voted off, but I stuck with it, and now I am anxious about tonights show. SO, since I can't be a judge, I thought I'd use this is my medium for expressing my opinion about who should win. :-) Here are my picks out of the last six, and we will see tonight how much of America agrees with me...
1. Melinda Doolittle - I absolutely LOVE her, I have from the beginning and I really hope she wins the whole thing, I truly feel like (as Simon says) she is in an entirely different league than the rest of them.
2. Blake Lewis - I don't even really like the sound effects stuff, but I think he is amazingly talented and versatile.
3. LaKisha Jones - I was won over from the beginning when she sang "You're Gonna Love Me" I do love her.
4. Jordin Sparks - sometimes I am really impressed by her and other times I'm not... I really wasn't last night...
5. Phil Stacey - I liked him last night and I really liked him country night, but I feel like the other four are just better.
6. Chris Richardson - he is only my #6 because there are only six left. I CAN'T STAND HIM. I actually thought he did a good job with the Rascall Flatts song on country night, which was the one night that the judges thought he stunk. They always like him, and I always don't. If I got to pick, he would have been my #10 because the only ones that I liked less than him were Sanjaya and maybe Haley (although he could have tied with her for that second to last slot). I don't really know what it is about him, but I don't like him.
Anyway, I feel as though I've gotten out my desire to assert my opinion on the matter. PHEW. Now I can focus on real issues. :-)
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment